***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
On June 12, 2020 the world dimmed. Our family suffered a tragic loss; one of the most genuine, thoughtful, and caring individuals I have ever met, left this world. She leaves behind her loving partner and their one-year-old daughter.
This pattern is dedicated to their daughter, Maya Jane. All net-proceeds from the sale of The Maya Jane Leggings will be split 50/50 between Pathstone House in Niagara, Ontario and The Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention.
***As a fundraiser pattern, the suggested price is $5CAD. However, you may choose to make a larger donation.***
These leggings are designed for knits with at least 50% stretch in both directions and a minimum of 5% spandex, Lycra, or elastane. If you are using DTY, ITY, DBP, bamboo or other similar knits, size down one size.
**Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrinks your fabric.**
The pattern includes sizes preemie through youth size 20 and includes the following options:
- Waistband: Yoga or elastic
- Leg lengths: Short shorts, shorts, capri, long.
- Also includes a separate draft for diapered individuals – through the entire size range.
- Assembly tutorial
- Letter/A4 printing pages (in trim and trimless assembly)
- Projector/A0 files
- Copy shop print files Note: Copy shop is 36″ wide and a continuous print. This maximizes paper usage. Contact your copy shop to confirm they’ll print this file. If you cannot print Copy Shop size, use the Projector/A4 file. We recommend Libelle Sewing for your Canadian Wide Format printing needs.
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at email@example.com for a complimentary copy.
*We struggled to find a generous sampling of testers in sizes 4 through 20 for the diapered version. If you are in this size range and would like to test this pattern, we will happily provide you with the pattern in exchange for fit feedback. If you are in this size range and would like to join our tester group, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2020 by Kristy Finnigan