***This is a digital pattern and not a finished product. The pattern will be available for download following purchase.***
- Neckline Options: Hood, Banded, or Cowl (lined or unlined)
- Hood Accessories: Cat/Fox Ears, Dog Ears, Bear Ears, Bunny Ears, Dragon/Dino Spikes, Unicorn Horn
- Sleeve Options: Short, Long
- Length Options: Knee Length Dress, Banded Tunic
- Dress Style Options : Flared, Straight
PATTERN FILE FEATURES
- Letter/A4 home printing file, which can be assembled either by trimming or overlapping the pages (trim or trimless assembly)
- Projector/A0/Copy Shop file
- Both files include LAYERS, allowing you to remove the size lines that you don’t need
- Grading lines at bust and waist
- Seam/hem allowance listed on pattern pieces for easy reference
- Pattern pieces provided for rectangular pieces such as bands and cuffs (cut chart also provided in the tutorial)
TUTORIAL FILE FEATURES
- Size chart (imperial measurements)
- Fabric requirements chart (meters and yards)
- Pages to print chart – print only the pages you need for your size and options, no wasted paper!
- Detailed printing and assembly instructions
- Assembly layout
- Detailed grading instructions, to blend sizes for a perfect fit!
- Detailed sewing instruction with illustrations
- This garment is designed for structured knits with at least 30% stretch in both directions and a minimum of 5% spandex, Lycra, or elastane.
- For best results, we recommend medium to heavy weight knits such as Cotton Lycra French Terry, Cotton Lycra Jersey (240gsm or greater), Sweatshirt Fleece, quilted knits, etc.
- Please see the listing photos for a chart showing the amount of fabric required.
- TIP: Always pre-wash your fabric. Prewashing removes chemicals from the manufacturing process and pre-shrinks your fabric
Please note that this pattern is not available for resale or redistribution of any sort. For classroom purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pattern may be used for personal or small scale commercial use in home based businesses and by artisans. If you are a strike sewist and would like to use this pattern to promote, please email me at email@example.com for a complimentary copy.
*We struggled to find a generous sampling of testers in sizes 30+ to 44+. If you are in this size range and would like to test this pattern, we will happily provide you with the pattern in exchange for fit feedback. You will also receive a 10% discount code to our shop and another free pattern. If you are in this size range and would like to join our tester group, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2020 by Kristy Finnigan